Investigative Services For Attorneys
As an Attorney, how often have you had to turn away a client because you don’t have the necessary time or resources available to
adequately represent your client? How often have you had to agree to a settlement for a lesser amount for your clients, only to learn
that additional facts went uncovered? Knowing these facts could have possibly increased your client’s settlement and if you took the
case on a contingency fee, your settlement fees could have been substantially higher.
Utilizing private investigators can provide you with additional facts and evidence which may have never been uncovered through
the normal process. Additional key witnesses and facts may be discovered which could be of a great benefit for your client. More
important, if a case goes to trial, a private investigator can testify to statements and facts obtained during the investigation. As an
attorney representing a client, you are not able to testify.
Metro SIU consists of seasoned veteran investigators who have worked for Law Enforcement Agencies conducting
criminal investigations. As an attorney, you are well aware that criminal cases have to be proved “beyond a reasonable doubt.” Our
investigators are experienced in gathering evidence and facts to meet this threshold.
Types Of Investigative Services We Offer
* Arson * * Automobile Accidents * *Background Investigations * * Child Protection * * Criminal *
* Death Investigations * * Divorce Fraud * * Elder Exploitation * * Employment * * Estates and Wills *
* Fires * * Fraudulent Claims * * General Investigations * * Immigration * * Interviews / Affidavits *
* Process Serving * * Personal Injury * * Probate * * Record Checks * * Surveillance * * Theft *
* Witness Locating * * Witness Statements * * Workers Compensation * * Wrongful Termination *
Because there are so many types of investigative services, we can’t list them all. For further information - please call 651-675-8511 or you can contact us via email. Include your name, contact information and a brief description of the type of investigation you are requesting. email@example.com or click above on "Contact Us"
Our Staff - Tom Dunaski - Jim Meehan - Scott Duff - Samatha Wagner - Don Sazma
Copyright © 2012 – Metro SIU. A Minnesota Licensed Private Investigator – Private Detective Agency
Providing Investigative Services in the Minneapolis – St. Paul "Twin Cities" Metro Area and Greater Minnesota